|Inside Sales/Warehouse – Waterworks|
|Feb 13, 2013|
|St. Catharines, ON|
|Feb 13, 2013|
Emco Waterworks is Canada’s leading distributors of water, wastewater, and storm water products to the municipal and heavy construction market. Our St. Catharines Waterworks Profit Centre consists of a highly motivated, results driven team that has a winning attitude and a strong focus on customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate customer orders including order entry, pricing, purchasing, and arranging job-site deliveries.
• Develop relationships and positive rapport while servicing counter and phone-in customers.
• Pick, pack and ship orders accurately and on-time.
• Follow-up on back orders and handle material returns.
• Control inventory levels by purchasing and returning product to our vendors as required.
• Safely load and unload company and supplier trucks.
• Receive shipments both physically and in our computer system.
• Handle various administrative functions.
• General housekeeping and maintenance of the yard and warehouse.
• Demonstrate active commitment to health and safety.
• Assist in developing and following up on sales leads to grow new and existing customers.
• Successful completion of a recognized university degree or college program is preferred.
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Lift Truck and/or Telehandler operator’s license is preferred.
• Valid class ‘G’ driver’s licence, with clean driver’s abstract.
• Familiar and comfortable with using computers, Trend expertise is preferred.
• Energetic and passionate, and has the ability to energize others.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Ability to work well in, and support a team based environment.
• Superior work ethic with high regard for customer service.
• Attentive to detail and accuracy.
• Have a desire to learn and grow.
• Comfortable with stretch and taking risks.
Please submit your resume by email or fax to:
|9 Seapark Drive
St.Catharines, ON L2M 6S5
|Mar 01, 2013|