|Profit Centre Supervisor|
|Feb 01, 2013|
|Niagara Plumbing Supply|
|St. Catharines, ON|
|Jan 10, 2013|
Our St. Catharines facility is staffed by a customer service driven team of professionals who pride themselves on the support they provide to our customers within the plumbing and heating markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Profit Centre Supervisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service while maintaining corporate objectives and policies. Mandate is to provide leadership, manage assets, employees and property, grow sales through the use of strong sales techniques and established industry contacts as well as representing Emco within the community.
- Minimum Grade 12 education with preference given to post secondary education in Business Administration or marketing.
- A minimum of three years industry related experience along a progressive career path.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Work well in, support and develop a team based environment.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
Please submit your resume by email or fax to:
|Niagara Falls, ON|
|4300 Stanley Ave.
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6T7
|(905) 354 7424|
|(905) 354 5706|
|Mar 31, 2013|