|Administration / Clerical|
|Mar 04, 2013|
|Feb 27, 2013|
Our Emco Lethbridge facility is staffed by a dynamic team that provides sales, service and technical support to our customers in the Plumbing & Heating market segments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As first point of contact for our customers, this position requires you to maintain a professional manner both in person and on the phone. Duties include answering phones, shipping feedback, invoice error resolution, cash application, coordinating incoming and outgoing mail & couriers, data entry, filing, general administrative support and other duties as required.
- A minimum Grade 12 education.
- A minimum of one year general office experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Work well in and support a team based environment.
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written.
- Strong work ethic
Please submit your resume by email or fax to:
|316-24 Street N.
|Apr 12, 2013|