|Mar 04, 2013|
|Feb 27, 2013|
Our Ensuite Victoria location is home to a dedicated and professional sales team who provide sales and technical support to our customers. We are looking for a dynamic Showroom Consultant to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As the first point of contact for our showroom customers, the primary responsibility of this position will be the delivery of exceptional customer service. Projects will range from powder room renovations to making recommendations on all fixtures in a newly constructed home. Duties include quotations, order entry and expediting, as well as price and stock inquiries.
To be a success in this key role you
- Must possess a high school diploma combined with previous experience in the industry.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and high customer service standards are critical.
- Previous experience in a showroom environment as well as an interior design background are definite assets.
- Strong customer focus and results oriented
- Hard working, well organized and flexible
Please submit your resume by email or fax to:
|550 Culduthel Rd
|Mar 15, 2013|