- Position:Material Handler - Edmonton Fire Protection
- Date Available:2014/02/11
- Location:Edmonton Fire Protection
- Date Posted:2014/05/30
Our Edmonton Fire Protection location is staffed by a professional group of individuals who pride themselves on the service they provide to their customers within the Fire Protection market segment. We are looking for a dynamic person to join our team as a material handler.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In the role of a material handler, you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service. Duties will include, but are not limited to: loading and unloading of trucks, receiving shipments, bin locating and placement of stock, picking, packaging and shipment of orders, general housekeeping and warehouse maintenance as required.
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- One year warehouse related experience
- Strong work ethic with high regard for customer service
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Successful completion of the Wonderlic assessment
Please submit your resume by email or fax to:
- Contact Name:David LeBaron
- Location:contact location
- Closing Date:2014/07/04