- Position:Showroom Consultant - Port Coquitlam
- Date Available:2014/01/08
- Location:Port Coquitlam, BC
- Date Posted:2014/06/23
Our Emco Port Coquitlam facility is home to the Ensuite Showroom which is comprised of a dedicated and professional team. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As the first point of contact in our Luxury Kitchen and Bath Showroom, you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service as you assist our clients with their plumbing needs. Quotes may vary from a new home build to renovations to an existing home. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: quotations, order entry and expediting as well and price and stock inquiries.
To be a success in this key role you must:
- Possess a high school diploma combined with previous experience in the industry
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Have high attention to detail and high customer service standards
- Be willing to work Saturdays
- Previous experience in a Showroom environment and a background in interior design would be definite assets.
- Successful completion of the Wonderlic assessment
Please submit your resume by email or fax to:
- Contact Name:Michael McRae
- Location:contact location
- Closing Date:2014/07/14